Do you love Halloween as much as we do? Are you excited for pumpkin carving and apple cider? Well get even more excited because we’re calling all pumpkin decorating fanatics to put on your thinking caps and gather your best pumpkin carving designs and pumpkin decorating ideas and enter our Pumpkinpalooza pumpkin decorating contest!
We want to see your most creative pumpkin decorating ideas! Not planning on carving a real pumpkin this year? That’s not a problem because we want to see you use all your crafty skills and that includes pumpkin decorating without carving. So put on your thinking caps and get out the scissors, Mod Podge, yarn, or paint and get crafty!
We’ve pulled together an amazing prize package and a panel of craft-lebrity judges to help us pick the winner in our pumpkin decorating contest! After submissions are over, your pumpkin will be judged by Kathy Cano-Murillo aka The Crafty Chica, Mark Montano, and Margot Potter, a Craft Wars alumni.
The judges will be picking the top 10 pumpkin designs and then YOU, our readers, will be choosing the winners. So be sure to check back and vote on your favorite or get your friends to vote if you’re in the finals!
How To Enter
- Submit you photo of your decorated pumpkin at FaveCrafts.com.
- Contest submissions will be accepted September 24th through October 21st. Only one submission per person please, so use your best pumpkin decorating ideas.
- You must use a pumpkin. You can decorate the pumpkin any way you like, but there must be a pumpkin, real or artificial. We recommend using a Funkin, so your creation can be displayed year after year!
- Craft-lebrity voting will be from October 22nd to October 24th.
- The judges picks will then be opened to reader voting from October 25th to October 30th.
- Winner will be announced on the Halloween, October31st!
- 1st Prize – $400 cash prize and Energizer Flameless Candles valued at $100.
- 2nd Prize – $250 cash prize and Energizer Flameless Candles valued at $100.
- 3rd Prize – $150 cash prize and Energizer Flameless Candles valued at $100.
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One entry per person, duplicates will be deleted.
- Contest entries close October 21, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Entries must be submitted at FaveCrafts.com.
- Entries must be an original design by you.
- Winners will be posted on this blog Wednesday, October 31st and notified by email.
Want to see your design featured on the homepage of FaveCrafts? All you have to do is submit a photo of your pumpkin project with a materials list and instructions and we will post it on our site. Then you will see that project right on the homepage for everyone to find. In order to have your project tutorial featured on the site, just submit it to email@example.com.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019
- 8 Craft Trends for 2019 - January 24, 2019