This month we’re celebrating 15 New DIY Crafts from some fantastic companies. Each day we will be featuring one of these projects along with a giveaway to help you craft your heart out.
Enchanted Knit Top
Get ready for a magical evening with the Enchanted Top Pattern. This effortlessly elegant knitting pattern will have you looking fabulous wherever you go. The yarn is really what gives this top an extra special element. Sequins spun into the yarn will give you a sparkle that wont fade. Since the yarn does a lot of the work, the top is really fairly simple to knit up. With a little patience, youll be ready for a night on the town.
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is a variety of Coats & Clark products. Included in the prize is:
- Coats and Clark Anniversary Tin
- 200th Anniversary Dual Duty XP General Purpose Thread Collection
- Fashion Closed Bottom Zipper
- Susan Bates Plastic Crochet Hook – Size I9
- Susan Bates Knitting Needles – Size 8
- Phoomph for Fabric
- Free Spirit Essentials Fat Quarter
- Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread Baker’s Cotton – Purple
- Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn – Grape
- Tote Bag
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeKnitting Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Make it Coats Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What do you like to knit the most?
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! Congratulations to Deb R. who answered “Anything for babies or toddlers. I think if I could choose just one item it would be sweaters. I love the thought of them being cuddly warm inside something soft and knitted.”
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Don’t forget to enter The Giveaway to “DIY” For! Filled with more than $700.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is May 23, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeKnitting and the Make it Coats Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, May 22nd, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 20 New DIY Storage Solutions You Need Immediately - February 20, 2017
- Creativation Craft Trends for 2017! - January 30, 2017
- 16 DIY Terrariums and Indoor Garden Ideas to Get You Through Winter - January 23, 2017