It may not feel like it now, but spring is on the way! Soon all the snow will melt and the cold wind will cease and we’ll all be able to enjoy the rebirth of life.
To help get in the mood for spring, we’ve gathered up 22 simply adorable and effortless jewelry patterns. From bright and colorful earrings to stunning statement necklaces, this awesome jewelry collection will have you ready for spring in no time!
As an added bonus, we’re giving away an awesome collection of clay crafting supplies so you can get started making any one of these patterns! All you need to do to win is comment on this post and you’ll be entered to win…simple as that.
The lucky winner will receive an awesome portable clay mat working surface, a Polymer clay roller, a set of Sculpey tools, the Beginner’s Guide to Polymer Clay Jewelry book, custom bead cores for creating fun clay bead bracelets and necklaces, and a variety of clay in a whole slew of colors. Want to win this awesome collection? Scroll on down for all the information!
Bracelets and Bangles
- Embossed Raspberry Earrings
- Darling DIY Rose Studs
- Hardened Clay Heart Earrings
- Marbled Black n’ Blue Earrings
- Pretty Fimo Flower Earrings
- Faceted Clay Necklace
- DIY Color Block Necklace
- Ombre Necklace
- Mint Statement Necklace
- Ribbon Strung Necklace
- Instant Impression Necklace
- Gumdrop Necklace
- Triangle Geometric Necklace
Pendants and Beads
- Watercolor Beads
- Chevron Pendant
- Insanely Adorable Bows
- Reversible Ripple Pendant
- Sparkling Canal Pendant
- Modern Geometric Pendant
*This giveaway is now over*
Want to win this awesome collection of clay crafting supplies?
All you need to do is answer this question below:
If you won this craft supply collection, what clay project would you make?
Rules for Entry:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until February 17th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this blog post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.