This tutorial is brought to you by Maria del Pinto.
Here is a super quick and easy portable Easter treat for your celebrations.
- Peeps Dark Chocolate Dipped Chicks
- Cake Sprinkles
- White Icing (store-bought or homemade)
- Cake Mix (plus water, eggs, and vegetable oil)
- Flat-Bottomed Ice Cream Cones
- Cupcake Pan
Preheat your oven. Take the cones and place them standing up in each slot on the cupcake pan. Then using mix together the cake mix ingredients. Pour the batter into each of the cones until the cones are around 3/4 full. Bake the batter and cones as you would cupcakes. Once they are baked, allow them to cool.
Take each cone and frost it with white frosting. Place the Dark Chocolate Dipped Peeps in the top center of the cone. To finish, decorate around the Peeps Chick with the Wilton Sprinkles.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017