We are winding down Earth Week here at FaveCrafts and boy has it been fun! We’ve already had two giveaways on the blog, a Twitter Party, and lots of projects and fun green crafting ideas! It’s been great having you all join us! Well, we’re winding down, but we’re not done yet.
Today we wanted to introduce you to Artterro Eco Art Kits! The company grew out of a search for eco-friendly, open-ended art projects with beautiful materials that you can make with your kids! With these goals in mind, the company makes high-quality and eco-friendly art kits that you can make with your family, friends, or large crafting groups!
The Artterro kits are not only filled with eco-friendly craft supplies, but the packaging itself is reusable! How cool is that? Once you’ve finished making your craft project, you can transform the box into a frame to proudly display the artwork created by you or your kids. They really are doing everything they can to create a high-quality, sustainable product. But don’t take my word for it! Artterro is offering 20% off your order through then end of April with the code Earth20!
We’ve also set up another way you can try Artterro’s products – with a giveaway! It couldn’t be simpler for you to win a crafting kit, just answer the question below in the comments section of this post and you’re entered to win!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes April 26, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winners will be posted on this blog and notified by email
What was your favorite craft as a kid?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019
- 8 Craft Trends for 2019 - January 24, 2019