Christmas is quickly approaching, and it is just about time to decorate your tree! What better way to decorate your Christmas tree than to incorporate some DIY ornaments? These handmade ornaments will make your Christmas even more meaningful. You’ll be able to spend time with family and friends creating these easy DIY ornaments and all your guests will see your hard work on your tree.
Just think about the wonderful memories that will be brought to mind every time you look at the tree. There’s just something extra special about handmade Christmas decorations and to know that these crafty creations were the result of some time spent with loved ones is just magical! Save these DIY ornaments and bring them out year after year. As you decorate the tree with your family, you will all be able to relive the fun you had making them.
And when the kids are older and move away, you can send some of those ornaments along with them for their own Christmas trees. They will be continuing the tradition with their families and cherishing the memories from years gone by.
- DIY Ornaments with Rit Dye From Mod Podge Rocks
- Simple and Easy DIY Wooden Ornaments from A Little Craft In Your Day
- DIY Neon Puffy Paint Ornaments from The I Love To Create Blog
- Glitter Galaxy Ornaments from The Swell Designer
- DIY Mason Jar Lid Ornaments from DIY on The Cheap
- DIY Mosaic Ornament from A Little Craft In Your Day
- Washi Tape Ornaments from FaveCrafts
- DIY Cupcake Ornament from FaveCrafts
- Let it Snow Scrabble Tile Ornament from Crafts By Amanda
- S’mores Peppermint Ornament from Sew Licious Home Decor
- Cookie Cutter Ornament from Favecrafts
- DIY Glass Photo Ornament Tutorial from Fynes Designs
- How to Make Salt Dough Ornaments from Viva Veltoro
- DIY Wood Slice Ornaments from Upcycled Treasures
- DIY Glitter Ornaments from Create and Babble
There are so many fun DIY ornament ideas to choose from – you are surely going to find something for everyone in this list!
Are there any other easy DIY Ornaments you’d like to share? Write about them in the comment box below!