A clever Mother’s Day guest project I’ve just posted at FaveCrafts will make you ask, “Why did I not think of this before??” Jennifer of Ramblings of a Crazy Woman turns old jewel cases (CD cases) into a hanging picture frame.
I love this simple gift idea because:
- Mothers do indeed love anything to do with pictures of their kids
- It recycles unused plastic, instead of adding to plastic waste.
- It will cost you next to nothing! You can use scrap fabric, ribbons or buttons to decorate the frames.
Go check this project out and let us know what you would use to decorate these frames. Ric-rac? Lace? Antique buttons?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- In Case You Missed It: Top 20 Crafts from Creativation 2017 - May 30, 2017
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017