A clever Mother’s Day guest project I’ve just posted at FaveCrafts will make you ask, “Why did I not think of this before??” Jennifer of Ramblings of a Crazy Woman turns old jewel cases (CD cases) into a hanging picture frame.
I love this simple gift idea because:
- Mothers do indeed love anything to do with pictures of their kids
- It recycles unused plastic, instead of adding to plastic waste.
- It will cost you next to nothing! You can use scrap fabric, ribbons or buttons to decorate the frames.
Go check this project out and let us know what you would use to decorate these frames. Ric-rac? Lace? Antique buttons?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Happy Birthday to You! Card Make n’ Take with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L - December 6, 2017
- 6 Ways to Donate Your Handcrafts to Kids in Need Around the World through OCC - October 18, 2017
- New Ways to Share and Save on Prime Publishing LLC Sites - October 12, 2017