Springtime is a gorgeous part of the year that celebrates all of the color and beauty of our world. One of the funnest parts of this time of year is Easter, which provides many ways for families to get together and enjoy themselves outside. Crafters who take part in this festive day should be excited, because there are plenty of newly hatched Easter crafts that will keep everyone in your family entertained. We at FaveCrafts have the pleasure of finding many of these new projects, and we want to spread the joy to you, so we’ve created a list of the best Easter projects and tutorials on our blog.
Your eggs don’t have to be ordinary this year, because we’re compiled the most amazing decorating ideas for your painting projects. No matter what your ability is, you’re sure to find an idea that will change the way you and your little ones will approach a holiday favorite this year.
- Eggs for Days: 15 Fun Ideas for Decorating Easter Eggs
- Guest Post: 30 Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
- Egg-celent Ideas for your Eggs this Easter
- How To: Drain the Yolk from an Easter Egg
- Ukrainian Dyed Eggs
Crafting with Fabrics
Easter doesn’t just have to involve painting and decorating; you can also use your skills with fabrics. Our collection includes spring patterns that you can use for everything from wearables to standout decorations.
Instead of buying all of your Easter essentials at a store, following these simple tutorials to create them using your own craft materials. Whether you’re in need of a basket or just some ideas to decorate for a party, you’re sure to find something unique in this list.
- How to: Free Easter Cards
- How to: Make an Easter Basket with Green Crafting
- Top 10 Printable Easter Crafts
- A Completely DIY Easter Party
Quick and Easy Easter Projects
For no-hassle projects that can be a fun activity at Easter parties, check out these simple projects. You’re guaranteed to find a way to entertain crafters of all ages with projects that are inexpensive and often times recyclable.
- How to: Craft Ideas for Easter
- Easy Easter Crafts to Make Before Sunday
- 60 Crafts to Hop Into if You’re Eager for Easter
- Kid Saturday: Easter Crafts
- How to Make Simple Crafts for Easter
Crafting Your Favorite Holiday Characters
You can’t have Easter without some bunnies and chicks! Luckily, we’ve found some adorable projects that show you how to make all of the classic Easter characters. You’re sure to have a festive feel at any event if you decorate your home with a few of these cute holiday creatures.
- How To: Easter Bunny Crafts
- Meet and Make: Melony Bradley
- Easy Easter Craft Ideas
- Recycle Your Leftover Easter Supplies
What’s your favorite part of Easter?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019
- 8 Craft Trends for 2019 - January 24, 2019