Welcome to our FaveCrafts Blog Hop for Earth Week! What eco-friendly crafts are you making? Show us your latest and greatest recycled crafts and eco-friendly creations from the month, or make something and write it up just for the occasion!
From now until April 25th, you’ll have the chance to post your latest eco-friendly crafts in this very post. On April 26th, voting will begin and readers will have a chance to pick their favorite recycle craft. The person whose project receives the most votes will also receive the crafty prize package shown below.
You have until Thursday April 25th at 11:59 PM to add your project to the list below. Voting will begin on April 26th and end on April 28th at 11:59 PM. The winner will also be announced on April 29th on both the FaveCrafts Blog and Facebook.
How to Participate:
- Create or find a blog post on your own site that showcases your eco-friendly project. In the post, you can talk about the crafting process, write up a tutorial, or merely show off the finished project.
- Add your link to this post by clicking on “Add your link” at the bottom of the screen and follow the instructions. Make sure you link to your specific blog post, not your homepage, and give it a caption.
- Remember to copy the FaveCrafts Blog Hop button from below and paste it into your blog post. Also, link it to this Blog Hop post, so that everyone who reads your blog can see that you’ve been featured on FaveCrafts!
Remember, the link list will close at 11:59 PM on April 25th, at which point no new links can be entered. At this time, voting will begin.
**Don’t have a craft project for this Blog Hop but want to be notified via email about future events? Tell us you want to be added to our Blogger List and we will let you know when the next Blog Hop is up so you can join the fun!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- In Case You Missed It: Top 20 Crafts from Creativation 2017 - May 30, 2017
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017