Gloves? Check! Coat? Check! Hat? Check! You’re ready to head outside when you have all of your winter accessories ready to go! Don’t get caught in the cold this winter – create a cozy winter hat that you can keep in your pocket. You can crochet, knit or sew a hat that looks good and feels great, too. Hat patterns are completely customizable, so you can use different colors of yarn and fun fabrics to create a completely unique design.
There are so many free hat patterns out there, so it’s easy to get overwhelmed. Luckily, there are a ton of great projects on FaveCrafts that fit anyone’s style. If you like to knit, consider creating a Soft Cable Hat. This one skein wonder is perfect for a beginner! Hats are also a great gift option during the holiday season. Men appreciate functional items and a hat is always handy during the wintertime. The Men’s Winter Hat is warm and cozy but not over-the-top, so guys won’t be embarrassed to wear this hat on a cold day. There are always organizations looking for handmade items during the holiday season, so consider crocheting some hats for charity. Follow along with the Crocheted Hats to Donate pattern and see how easy it is to spread some Christmas cheer.
It’s never too late to create your own cozy hat. Use these patterns as your guide and get a little creative. No matter what, you’ll be warm, cozy and happy when you head outside this season.
- Little Bug Ladybug Hat from Red Ted Art
- Crocheted Kids Slouch Hat from Sew Creative Blog
- Multi-Strand Big Bow Hat from Persia Lou
- Elf Pixie Hat from Classy Crochet
- Basic Turban from Hopeful Honey
- Chunky Cable Knit Hat from Lula Louise
- Angry Owl Hat from Maz Kwok
- Joyful Baby Hat with Teddy Bear Ears from How Joyful
- Feathered Jeweled Beanie from Trinkets in Bloom
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019