I’m a dog person through and through but I hold a special place in my heart for the kitties I know. I can pretty much guarantee that if I made a diy cat house for my mother-in-law’s cats, they would love me forever. Maybe. You know how cats are.
So I set out to find out how to make a pet bed and found some amazing and clever ideas to share with you. Inevitably I came across diy dog bed projects too which is perfect because I have a little Pomeranian Chihuahua mix and he is the cutest dog ever! In my opinion at least.
These diy pet projects will hopefully make your pet feel special and add a unique touch to your home. Learn how to make a diy pet bed today and you’ll be obsessed with making things for your pets from now on!
1. Bring out the green in your cat’s eyes with this ingenious cat bed.
2. Of course, sewing a spiffy dog bed will automatically make your pooch look super handsome.
3. Just be sure that your cat is totally involved in the DIY process.
4. You can even sew a Cute Cat Cube for your cat! (say that three times fast).
5. Who knew that an old t-shirt could be so cozy?
6. Crocheting a cat bed will result in your cat posing like the model he truly is.
7. See? Totally model material.
8. Even if you have a stubborn cat, eventually he will warm up to the idea of his new digs.
9. Dogs, too.
10. You can even be awesome and turn an old computer into a cat bed. WHAT.
Even more DIY pet bed ideas!
11. Frugal and Homemade Winter House for Stray Cats from Krista Schnee
12. How to Sew a Fish Cat House from Instructables
13. Tube TV Turned Dog House from Restoration Redoux
14. How To Make a Suitcase Cat Bed from Sally Ann
15. DIY Quick and Easy Modern Cat House from Instructables
16. How to Use Cardboard Make Cat’s House from Cool Creativity
Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017