Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you’re filled with love and turkey right about now. I also hope that you’re enjoying a relaxing holiday and taking some time to recharge your batteries. Let’s face it – the holiday season can be extremely stressful. The constant travel, planning and spending can leave you feeling fatigued and anxious. If you need to take a break, you could head out to your local spa for a few fancy treatments. Well, I think that’s a big waste of money – there are so many ways to turn your home into a spa!
Scrubs are a great way to get rid of dead skin and help maintain an overall glow. Plus, you can infuse scrubs with a variety of ingredients to make them smell absolutely delicious. For instance the Amazing and Edible Chocolate Body Scrub can help you ease your stress. You can decorate a mason jar and give this scrub as a thoughtful hostess gift. You can also make your own Homemade Grits and Honey Scrub and give it to someone who needs a little TLC. Don’t forget to recycle empty jars for your gifts – it’s a great way to go green and save on supplies. Make your own Sugar Scrub with Flower Jar Toppers and show off your creative skills (on the cheap).
Give the gift of relaxation and comfort this holiday season. Decorate the jar and fill it with a homemade scrub – it’s a great way to show someone special how much you appreciate his or her efforts during the most stressful (and most wonderful) time of the year.
- Cinnamon Sugar Body Scrub from Savy Naturalista
- Sea Salt Beach Scrub from Tatooed Martha
- Pumpkin-Sugar Body Scrub from Freut Cake
- DIY Essential Oil Sugar Scrub from Alyssa and Carla
- Gingerbread Scrub from Wallflower Girls
- Homemade Sugar Scrub Wash from Blythe Ponytail Parade
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Sugar Scrub from A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Coffee + Vanilla Sugar Scrub from Offbeat and Inspired
- DIY Coconut and Lemon Body Scrub from the Cottage Diaries
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019
- 8 Craft Trends for 2019 - January 24, 2019