I used to wear a watch every single day until it broke. I couldn’t really fix it, and after a few days of going to work with a bare wrist, I got the itch. Do you ever feel that itch? Do you ever feel that need to have something decorative on your arm? As a temporary fix, I put together a couple of quick DIY beaded bracelets. They were simple, colorful, and fun, and at the time, I considered these bracelets as only a replacement to ward off that bare-wrist itch until I found a new watch. Little did I know that this temporary fix would become a regular jewelry-crafting habit.
If you’ve ever spent hours searching the web for beautiful watches, you already know that the ones you will want to show off are super expensive. In this day and age, watches are more for decoration than for practical purposes, too. We can always just check the time on our phones, right? Bracelets, on the other hand, can be cute and bubbly or decadent and ornate for way less money. For the price of one gorgeous watch, you can make a crazy amount of bracelets. In crafting DIY beaded bracelets, I soon found myself making them for every occasion. I had bracelets for formal parties, small gatherings, summer outings, holidays, trips to the beach, and everything else under the sun! What started off as a simple bandage for my broken watch problem became a fun craft to pair with my daily wardrobe. These crafts also made phenomenal DIY gift ideas for friends, loved ones, nieces, cousins, etc.
10 DIY Beaded Bracelets You’ll Absolutely Love
- Party Time DIY Bracelet
- Sunshine Yellow Beaded Bracelet Pattern
- Beaded Friendship Bracelet
- Byzantine Beaded Chain Maille Bracelet
- Elegant Black Bead Flower Set
- Shades of Pink Bracelet
- Bead Soup Cuff Bracelet
- Daisy Chain Beaded Bracelet Pattern
- Bugle Cluster Beaded Bracelet
- Briolette Beaded Bangle
Looking for even more DIY beaded bracelets? Check out 35 Free Beaded Bracelet Patterns.
I’ve listed 10 fantastic DIY beaded bracelets. Are there any amazing bracelets that you think should be featured in this list?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Happy Birthday to You! Card Make n’ Take with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L - December 6, 2017
- 6 Ways to Donate Your Handcrafts to Kids in Need Around the World through OCC - October 18, 2017
- New Ways to Share and Save on Prime Publishing LLC Sites - October 12, 2017