Hi Sewists! At the end of the every month I put together a collection of the most popular projects. Why?
1) Because it’s a great way to easily access your favorites
2) Because I can’t have you missing out on any great sewing ideas
3) Because I want you (the readers) to get involved in helping us (the editors) choose what we add to the sites
Hopefully I’ve given you enough reason to at least check out the top projects of last month. In April I had fun adding a ton of spring projects. From spring bags and purses to handy ideas (literally) like the Hand Sanitizer Holder, a wide range of projects were deemed the best.
Here are a few that the AllFreeSewing community chose as favorites. Feeling left out? If you’re not already subscribed to receive our daily newsletters, you’re missing out! Don’t worry, we’ll let you in our club. That way, next month you’ll know you helped choose these projects. What’s even better? Once you start receiving our newsletters you’ll always be up to date on sewing news and giveaways! Yep, we’ll actually give you stuff along with these free ideas.
For the full collection, visit The Top Sewing Projects of April 2011.
So, did your favorites make the cut?
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- 15 Quick Sewing Projects Under 15 Minutes - July 20, 2014
- What You (Almost) Forgot to Bring: Sewing Purses, Organizers, and More for Travel - July 14, 2014
- Kids and Camping Hacks: 17 Camping Crafts for Kids - July 8, 2014