Donna Dewberry, Joel Dewberry, Anna Maria Horner, Tina Givens and Kaffe Fassett, a few of today’s best known artists and quilting personalities have chosen some of their most popular artwork drawings and transformed them into beautiful, multi-formatted embroidery designs under the brand of Westminster Fibers Lifestyle Products.
The Designer Embroidery Collections include:
Donna Dewberry– Her famous brush strokes transform to embroidery in her Daisies machine embroidery collection. This collection has 14 multi-format designs.
Joel Dewberry– Expresses his creative passion in a new medium with beautiful machine embroidery through modern motif. His collection has 18 designs.
Anna Maria Horner– Has a collection of 16 designs showing her passion for color and vibrancy, which spills over into the art of beautiful machine embroidery.
Tina Givens– Her collection is filled with 12 multi-format designs. The amazing art of Tina has been described as endearing, fanciful, vivacious and fun.
Kaffe Fassett– Within 15 designs Kaffe shows color and textiles with his new embroidery design collection of stunning floral motifs and vases.
Each of the Westminster Fibers Designer Embroidery Collections contains:
- A Flash introduction about the designer
- Multi-formatted designs (ART, CSD, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX)
- A downloadable PDF showing the embroidery design name, size, stitch count, stitch sequence and recommended thread colors in stitch order
- Two downloadable PDF’s with sewing projects
- A downloadable PDF of expert embroidery tips from Creative Machine Embroidery
- Six Electric Quilt files to help you to design a quilt using the designer’s fabric collections by Westminster Fibers
For more information go to westminsterfabrics.com