Today’s day two in our month long National Craft Month Giveaway. Come visit our blog every day to enter to win a different prize of the day. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Darling Clay Pot Turtles
Today’s featured project is from Plaid Crafts. Spring is around the corner and these Darling Clay Pot Turtles are the perfect way to get your garden ready. Using a variety of clay pots, this project helps you create a little turtle to place anywhere in your backyard.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Today’s prize is a fantastic assortment of Plaid Craft products – 5 bottles of Martha Stewart Crafts® satin-finish multi-surface paint in spring colors, Martha Stewart Crafts® silk-screen. FolkArt® Multi-Surface paint in 5 bright colors, 3 FolkArt® Stencils including Designer from Handmade Charlotte and Stencil 1, new Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge®, Mod Podge® Sheer Colors in purple, pink and yellow, 2 Mod Podge Rocks adhesive stencils, Podgeable glitters and shapes, and tools.
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the FaveCrafts Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Plaid Crafts Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What are you crafting for spring?
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win more than $2,000 in crafty prizes! There’s something for everyone in this epic craft giveaway…trust us, you don’t want to miss this one! You can enter to win this awesome assortment of prizes once a day throughout the month of March.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the FaveCrafts Facebook and the Plaid Crafts Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, March 4th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.