One of the largest crafting festivals is taking place October 22, 23, & 24th, 2010 at the Metro Convention Centre in Toronto Ontario Canada.
This is not a flea market… this is a festival of celebrating creativity. Expect to play with new ideas at the displays. Many hands on activities to participate in that are part of the entrance fee.
You will be able to meet Michael Sellick and Daniel Zondervan, known as Diva Dan and Mikey. They run a large how to crochet and loom knit channel on You Tube. Michael participates with AllFreeCrochet and FaveCrafts on a regular basis.
At Diva Dan and Mikey’s Display will be:
- You be the star, film with the boys at 1pm and 4pm each day. They are running tapings of interviews of regular people who are at the festival. Looking for 3 minutes of fame, stop on by their booth. Mikey is bringing the studio to Creativ… so come on down and talk with us!
- Mikey’s display is doing 1/2 workshops all day each day! Learn how to Loom Knit and Crochet using Mikey’s hooks and equipment. Donations of Yarn have been provided by Bernat and Coats & Clark for this festival.
- Want to learn how to loom knit and do it for charity? Join us at the LOOM A THON at our display. We will have 6 workstations set up so they you can learn how to knit. With each successful length of knitting, we will cast off and throw the scarves into a pile for Charity.
- Mikey and Diva Dan are donating VIEWER DONATIONS to children’s charity. The fabulous viewers of “The Crochet Crowd” have been mailing mikey samples to display. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY… the donations are a wonder for your eyes to view!
- Mikey is doing several workshops on behalf of Creaiv Festival. If you want to learn under his direction and be guaranteed a spot… sign up through Creativ Festival to participate.
- Finally, Mikey and Diva Dan take the main stage at 12 Noon each day… Expect to be inspired and laugh… We will be on the Fashion Arts stage near the entrance of the Festival.
You can purchase tickets online and use Mikey’s discount code to get a discount! http://thecrochetcrowd.com Using Promo Code 156MM you can get up to $4.00 off the price of admission. Also… Mikey has a weekend long pass for those who want to stay all weekend.
Hope to see you there…
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019
- 8 Craft Trends for 2019 - January 24, 2019