The Olympics are in full swing and it’s hard not to be inspired while watching all those amazing athletic feats. It’s too bad that crafting isn’t an Olympic sport, if it was we would definitely be going home with some hardware! Unfortunately, that probably won’t happen, so here at FaveCrafts we’ve decided to channel all our competitive energy into the 2012 Crafty-lympics!
Each day we have two crafts face-off and it’s up to you to decide who goes home with the gold medal. All you have to do is click on the link or picture of the craft you want to win and leave a comment on that craft’s page. The votes will be tallied and one lucky commenter will win a crafty prize! Winners will be announced right here on the blog each day.
If you can’t decide which craft is your favorite go ahead on comment on both of them, it will increase your chance of winning. There is a prize each day so be sure to check in and vote all week!
Today’s contestants are Jewelry and Pottery. Representing “Team Jewelry” are the fashionable Arm Candy Beaded Macrame Bracelets from AllFreeJewelryMaking. These bracelets make great gifts and could easily be made while you watch the Olympic Games on TV.
For “Team Pottery” we have the creative Beaded Clay Dishes from AllFreeKidsCrafts. These dishes are a great decorative craft project that kids will love. Looks like it is going to be a beaded showdown but who is going to win gold? It’s up to you to decide!
We will be awarding one lucky reader an awesome crafty prize pack so vote now!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents ages 18 and over
- One comment/entry per person per project. Can’t decide on one, comment on both!
- Contest closes August 5, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please comment on the site of the project you want to win in order to be entered.
- Winners will be posted on this blog and notified by email.
*Reminder – Comments on this blog post are not counted towards the giveaway. You must click on the projects and comment on the site to be eligible to win a prize.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019