No matter what country you’re from or what event is your favorite, the Olympics is always so much more fun when you have someone to root for. Crafters can definitely relate, especially with so many different options for expressing our creativity. All of us here at FaveCrafts can relate to this excitement, which has inspired us to create the 2012 Crafty-lympics!
Every day this week, two amazing projects will be representing different skills in a daily battle to see which is more popular. The power is in your hands, as you can cast your vote for your choice by clicking their pictures and commenting on the bottoms of their pages. At the end of each day, we’ll count the results and give out an incredible craft prize package to one commenter from the winning craft’s page. Be sure to check back here on this blog to find out the winners, as we’ll be updating them every day!
You don’t want to miss out on your chance to receive a handy prize package, so to increase you odds, submit a comment on both pages. Only one prize is given out per day, so make sure you vote for each craft battle!
Today’s crafting clash is between two totally different techniques, Painting and Quilting. “Team Painting” is showing its strength with these festive Martha Stewart Crafts Painted Ornaments from AllFreeChristmasCrafts.You can create totally original designs using standard craft materials that are sure to stand out amongst the other ornaments on your Christmas tree.
“Team Quilting” is fighting back with its own major contender, the eye-catching Simple Stripes Beginner Quilt. This easy project shows you how to combine your choice of patterns into a quilt that’s perfect for the little one in your life.
We will be awarding one lucky reader an awesome crafty prize pack so vote now!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents ages 18 and over
- One comment/entry per person per project. Can’t decide on one, comment on both!
- Contest closes August 7, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please comment on the site of the project you want to win in order to be entered.
- Winners will be posted on this blog and notified by email.
*Reminder – Comments on this blog post are not counted towards the giveaway. You must click on the projects and comment on the site to be eligible to win a prize.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019