There’s nothing more inspiring than seeing people push themselves to new levels within their expertise. It’s one of the best parts of the Olympics, and it’s just as exciting to see crafters do the same. Everyone at FaveCrafts wants to inspire your crafting too, so we’ve created the 2012 Crafty-lympics!
Every day this week, two different crafts will be going head-to-head in an unpredictable competition to see which craft reigns supreme! The only way this can be decided is if crafters like you select your winner, click on their picture, and comment on the bottom of their page. At the end of each day, we’ll count the votes and one lucky crafter from the winning craft’s page will receive an amazing craft prize package. The rounds go very quickly, so be sure to check this blog for the daily results!
The prize package is perfect for any crafter, so to better your chances of winning, comment on both project pages. We’re only giving out one prize each day, so get your votes in before it’s too late!
As we get closer to a winner, each team represents their craft with their fiercest competitors, and both Knitting and Quilting are ready to do their best! “Team Knitting” brings elegance and beauty to this battle with this Claire Lace Shawl from AllFreeKnitting. This gorgeous project complements any style of clothing with a lightweight design that adds grace to every situation, no matter how formal.
Don’t count out “Team Quilting”, because they’re bringing out one of their top crafts, an Effortless Tied Baby Quilt from FaveQuilts. This quilt is the perfect addition to your little one’s crib and also makes a great gift for any friends or family members who are expecting a little bundle of joy in the near future.
We will be awarding one lucky reader an awesome crafty prize pack so vote now!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents ages 18 and over
- One comment/entry per person per project. Can’t decide on one, comment on both!
- Contest closes August 10, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please comment on the site of the project you want to win in order to be entered.
- Winners will be posted on this blog and notified by email.
*Reminder – Comments on this blog post are not counted towards the giveaway. You must click on the projects and comment on the site to be eligible to win a prize.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019