Every day this week, we’ve given you crafters the chance to vote for your favorites between two crafts by going to their pages and leaving comments. After the results are tallied, one lucky crafter who posted on the wining project’s page will receive an exciting prize package. The results are posted at the end of each day, so be sure to check this blog daily!
If you’re looking to better your chances of winning a fabulous prize package, be sure to submit comments to both project pages. There’s only one prize per day, so pick your favorite and vote before time’s up!
We’re only one match-up away from finding out which craft is worthy of gold, and neither team is going down without a fight! “Team Knitting” continues to bring out its best projects, this time with the adorable Cozy Baby Cardigan from AllFreeKnitting. This sweet project is practical for the colder months of the year, but also totally cute and comfortable.
“Team Crochet” also shows off its best wearable projects with a Pineapple Crochet Scarf from AllFreeCrochet. This chic and cheeky look can go with almost anything, and is sure to keep your wardrobe both warm and fashionable.
We will be awarding one lucky reader an awesome crafty prize pack so vote now!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents ages 18 and over
- One comment/entry per person per project. Can’t decide on one, comment on both!
- Contest closes August 11, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please comment on the site of the project you want to win in order to be entered.
- Winners will be posted on this blog and notified by email.
*Reminder – Comments on this blog post are not counted towards the giveaway. You must click on the projects and comment on the site to be eligible to win a prize.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019