We are beyond excited to be a part of the Craft Your Stash blog tour! What is “Craft Your Stash” you ask? Well, let me tell you! It’s an amazing new book by our good friend Lisa Fulmer! We have loved working with Lisa over the years and seeing her publish her first crafting book is simply amazing.
Raise your hand if you’ve got a closet full of craft supplies! Yes, we are right there with you all – and so is this book. Learn how to transform all of your craft closet treasures into gifts, home decor, and more right alongside Lisa Fulmer. Try new techniques and experiment with crafting styles you’ve never tried before. We loved turning each page in the this book and discovering new and exciting crafts on each page. Plus, she teaches us all how to organize our stash right from the start and we couldn’t think of a better way to clear our minds and get ready to craft. (You should see our craft storage here at the office…it’s….special). I’m seeing some great crafty days at the office in the near future with all of these new ideas!
1. Signed copies for sale on http://craftyourstash.com
2. You can purchase your copy on Amazon
3. Local craft and book stores will also have copies for sale
And…you can win our copy right here!
What is currently in your craft stash?
Thank you all for participating in the Craft Your Stash giveaway and blog hop! Congratulations goes to Kathy Lake who answered: “In my stash: canvas,yarn,paints, deco mesh, mason jars, fabric, ribbon,wood cutouts, stencils, and the list goes on and on and, well, you get it!” Enjoy crafting your stash!
OFFICIAL RULES FOR CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until October 7th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- In Case You Missed It: Top 20 Crafts from Creativation 2017 - May 30, 2017
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017