Do you have news to share with craft professionals? Please drop us a note.
Here’s this week’s news:
- Resident Craft Expert Maria Nerius has been asked to be part of the Summer CHA Celebrity Judging Panel to help select the most innovative product at the summer trade show. CHA Summer show dates are July 18 starts conference programs and trade show open July 19-21 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL.
- Would you like to be a FaveCrafts.com designer? It’s easy! The promotional value can boost your business and build your portfolio! All you have to do is contact us.
- Simplicity Creative Group is actively seeking people like you to help us design the next innovative, time-saving machine(s) that make sewing and crafting easier. All you have to do is click here, create a user account and you’re ready to post your idea and comment on others’ creations. Some of the ideas already posted to the site include a “measuring suit,” a “fabric pattern marker,” and a “miniquin,” which is a 1/6-scale mannequin. Hurry, this challenge ends on April 18. Share your concept and earn up to $1,000!
Subscribe to our Creative Income newsletter for more helpful tips, craft trends and industry news.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019