If you’re a fan of any of our Facebook pages, you probably noticed that we’ve been having quite a few craft “face-offs” lately. While we love each and every project on our websites (that’s why we feature them, after all!), we thought it would be fun to see what YOU think. So we decided to take two similar projects and see which one would triumph in the eyes of our readers. All in good crafting fun, of course 🙂
So, if you haven’t voted in these craft battles yet, what are you waiting for? Make your voice heard! Who knows, you might just see the “winning” project pop up in one of our weekly newsletters! Plus, we love knowing what you all love… that way we can add more of those kinds of projects to our websites.
So, if you’re a fan of quilted table toppers, show your love and vote for them now! And if you’re partial to crafting with cupcake liners, make sure you say so in our poll. Finally, for all you knitters, we want to know what your scarf preference is, so please weigh in!
- AllFreeKnitting pitted the Peacock Scarf against the Orange Creme Scarf. Which one is your favorite?
- The folks at FaveQuilts wanted to know which was better: The Valentine’s Day Table Topper or the Heartstruck Table Runner. Which one wins your heart?
- Over at FaveCrafts, the battle was all about crochet hearts. Do you think the Pink and Red Crocheted Hearts should beat out the Crochet Heart Ornaments? Vote for the pattern you love the most!
- The last contest was an AllFreeHolidayCrafts showdown between the Upcycled T-Shirt Heart Wreath and the Frilly Cupcake Liner Wreath. Weigh in and tell us which V-Day wreath should be crowned the winner of this craft battle royale!
Tell us: What two crafts should we pit against each other next? What battle would you most like to see?
Latest posts by AllFreeHolidayCrafts (see all)
- Home on the Range: 19 Country Western-Inspired Crafts and Recipes - May 24, 2016
- Recycled Crafts: 26 Button Crafts to Use Up Your Stash - May 16, 2016
- 23 Rustically Romantic Ideas - January 25, 2016