Today is the eighth day in our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
This giveaway is now over. Please be sure to check out our current giveaways and stay tuned for big giveaways in the future! Don’t forget to check out the free crochet pattern below.
ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S PRIZE
Today’s prize is an assortment of yarn from Lion Brand, 7 skeins in all (2 Holiday Homespun, 4 Heartland, and 1 super fuzzy). In order to win today’s present, all you need to do is:
* Like the AllFreeCrochet Facebook Page here, AND
* Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Do you like wearing ponchos in the winter?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” the AllFreeCrochet Facebook page to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, Monday, December 9th at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
BONUS! ENTER TO WIN ALL 12 DAYS OF PRIZES!
Enter to win all 12 Presents from the 12 Days of Christmas by entering a comment on today’s project, Cozy Cowl Poncho on the AllFreeCrochet site. You can enter a comment each day of the contest on each of the 12 projects for 12 chances to win!
OFFICIAL RULES FOR GRAND PRIZE
- To be entered to win the “sleigh of prizes”, one of each of the 12 days prizes, you must comment on today’s project of the day, Cozy Cowl Poncho.
- You have until Sunday, December 15, 2012 at 11:59 CST to comment on our projects on the site.
- One comment per person per project on the site, posted each of the 12 days.
- Comments on this blog post do not count towards the grand prize.
- Grand prize winner of all 12 prizes will be announced on December 16, 2012.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017