Looking for a few ideas on how to use up some yarn and fabric scraps? Why not make a cozy for your cool travel gadgets? Cell phones, laptops, tablets, MP3 players, cameras, and e-readers all deserve a lot of TLC, so here are a few projects to help keep your tech toys safe and warm!
- Easy Fleece iPad Cozy from CraftSanity
- An iPod Case for Your Arm from One Shabby Chick
- Star Felt iPod Cozy from Craftster
- Cell Phone Cozy from All About Ami
- Padded iPad Case from The Polkadot Chair
- Laptop Sleeve from Skip to My Lou
- Knitted Kindle Cover from Pretty Puzzles
- iPod/Camera Cozy from Sew, Mama, Sew!
- Kindle Case from The Sometimes Crafter
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019
- 8 Craft Trends for 2019 - January 24, 2019