Picture this: The snow is falling outside as the sun sets. The fire glows as you sit on a rug covered floor, slowly sipping hot cocoa and listening to the sounds of howling winds outside your door. Okay, now open your eyes. You may not be able to live out your country-themed fantasies, but with a few creative craft ideas, you can surely take a brain vacation. Since Christmas is just around the corner, why not create rustic Christmas crafts that take you to another time and place?
Country crafts have a distinctive look – they usually involve muted colors and imperfect materials. Shaggy edges, unsanded wood, upcycled materials — if you have it on-hand, you can use it to create country Christmas crafts. After all, out in the country, there’s no reason to be perfect and you don’t exactly have access to a ton of supplies.
- Country Cozy Afghan
- Homespun Country Cousins Blanket
- Rustic Rag Wreath
- Antique Snowman Ornament
- Applique Christmas Placemat and Napkin
- Classic Country Scrap Wreath
- Clay Pot Snowmen
- Country Themed Ornaments and Wreath
- Log Cabin Afghan
If you live in an urban metropolis or just want to bring a rustic vibe to your space, consider creating one of these gorgeous projects. There’s no better way to get in the holiday spirit than to show off your skills and create unforgettable Christmas crafts.
What Christmas crafts do you want to make this year?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019