July is here which means that Christmas is less than 6 months away. Whether you’re ready to start crafting for December now or just want to check out your options for the next few months, the Christmas craft ideas below are charming holiday ideas that you absolutely did not make last year. All new to FaveCrafts.com, these brand new Christmas crafts are special, stunning, and sure to impress. From tropical hues to more traditional printables, we are so excited for the following DIY Christmas ideas that we did not want to wait until September, October, or November to share them. Make sure to pin or bookmark these cuties if you’re not up for making Yuletide cheer just yet. They’ll be here when you get back.
12 Christmas in July Crafts
- Cheery Pinecone DIY Firestarters – Give the gift of somewhere to roast chestnuts with these fire starters.
- DIY Pinata Christmas Trees (shown) – Add some charming textures to your Christmas home with this Anthro-inspired idea.
- Folded Flower Ball Ornament – This DIY ornament allows you to add summery touches to your winter tree.
- Merry Reindeer Art Board (shown) – Make your own DIY wall art and keep Christmas crafts on the wall all winter long.
- Modern Merry Christmas Printables – Lazy? That’s alright. All you have to do is print these out and hang them up.
- Felt Sweater Christmas Trees – These cuddly little trees are perfect for small spaces.
- Jolly Dotted DIY Plates – I love this insanely fast update for plain and boring plates.
- Dollar Store DIY Ornaments (shown) – Created in the crafting Christmas palette, these insanely easy ornaments are great for kids.
- Papier Mache Christmas Trees – Unusual Christmas trees are a fab way to stand out while crafting for Christmas.
If you are a responsible crafter who loves creating your gifts early (or just really want to try to be), check out our tips on how to plan your DIY Christmas gift!
- Reindeer DIY Wall Hanging – Rudolph would hang this in his apartment, for sure!
- Washi DIY Christmas Tags (shown) – A crazy cheap way to wrap your Christmas gifts up in a unique and new way.
- Funky DIY Christmas Tree – Add trendy ideas to your Christmas crafts to-do list this year with these charming, faux evergreens.
What Christmas craft did you never get a chance to make next year?