Welcome to our Christmas Blog Hop! What festive holiday crafts are you making? Show us your latest and greatest Christmas crafts and holiday creations from the month, or make something and write it up just for the occasion!
From now until December 11th, you’ll have the chance to post your latest Christmas crafts in this very post. On December 12th, voting will begin and readers will have a chance to pick their favorite craft. The person whose project receives the most votes by 11:59 p.m. on December 13th will also receive the crafty prize package shown below! The winner will also be announced on the FaveCrafts Blog as well as on our social media pages.
How to Participate:
- Create or find a blog post on your own site that showcases your Christmas project. In the post, you can talk about the crafting process, write up a tutorial, or merely show off the finished project.
- Add your link by clicking on “Add your link” at the bottom of this post and follow the instructions. Make sure you link to your specific blog post, not your homepage, and give it a caption.
- Remember to copy the FaveCrafts Blog Hop button from below and paste it into your blog post. Also, link it to this Blog Hop post, so that everyone who reads your blog can see that you’ve been featured on FaveCrafts!
Remember, the link list will close at 11:59 PM on December 11th. At that time, no new links can be entered and voting will begin.
**Want to be notified via email about future blog events? Tell us you want to be added to our Blogger List and we will let you know when the next Blog Hop is up so you can join the fun!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017