Today’s day eight in our month long National Craft Month Giveaway. Come visit our blog every day to enter to win a different prize of the day. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Chic DIY Jewelry Holder
Today’s featured project is from M-D Hobby and Craft. There’s nothing worse than misplacing one of your earrings or creating a giant, knotted mess of necklaces that you can’t get undone. Save yourself the headache and use this Chic DIY Jewelry Holder to keep track of your jewelry pieces.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Today’s prize is from M-D Hobby and Craft. Enter to win the Craft Kit & Caddy which includes: M-D Magnetic Chalkboard (12” x 12”), M-D Perforated, Decorative Sheet (12” x 24”), M-D Magnetic Sheets for Memo Boards (12” x 12”), M-D Hobby Shears, Fabric, Spray Glue, Measuring tape, Metal Working Gloves, Washi Tape, Magnets, and a Canvas Hobby Bag for all your Hobby things!
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeJewelryMaking Facebook page here, AND
- Like the M-D Building Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
How do you organize your jewelry?
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win more than $2,000 in crafty prizes! There’s something for everyone in this epic craft giveaway…trust us, you don’t want to miss this one! You can enter to win this awesome assortment of prizes once a day throughout the month of March.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeJewelryMaking Facebook and the M-D Building Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, March 12th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.