Chevron is one trend that just won’t go away … and there’s nothing wrong with that! Those little squiggles seem to be popping up everywhere – from clothing designs to decor motifs. You can also add chevrons to knit and crochet patterns for added texture and dimension. This is a simple design that anyone can replicate on their own, making it a fantastic choice for beginning crafters.
I like chevron because it can be seamlessly added to almost any craft project. I have a ton of bobby pins lying around, so DIY Bobby Pin Earrings seem like the perfect craft. You can add a chevron design using acrylic paint or nail polish – talk about an easy jewelry craft! I also love the look of Neon Chevron Cards. Why spend money on generic greetings when you can make these bright and sunny cards? You won’t believe how easy it is to create the intricate designs featured on each of these cards. If you’re more comfortable with a crochet hook, never fear – there are plenty of ways to add chevrons to your favorite crochet projects. Start working on a Crochet Chevron Table Setting now so you can use the pieces all winter long. Knitters, don’t think we forgot about you! A Chevron Scarf is a beginner friendly pattern that makes a great gift for the holiday season!
Chevrons have never been more popular, so now is the time to get in on the trend! Experiment with colors and sizes – you can’t go wrong with this simple yet striking design.
- Chevron Paper Garland from My Sister’s Suitcase
- Gold Placemat from Ruffled
- Chevron Glitter Vanity Tray from Craft A Doodle Do
- Mixed Metal Chevron Necklace from Erin Siegel Jewelry
- T-Shirt Chevron Pocket Update from A Bird’s Leap
- Gold Chevron Vase from Le Zoe Musings
- Party Bags from Pointless Pretty Things
- Inspiration Board from This Is Happiness
- Ombre Chevron from A Geek In Glasses
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Craft Tutorials and How Tos You Might Have Missed: Part 2 - July 10, 2017
- In Case You Missed It: Top 20 Crafts from Creativation 2017 - May 30, 2017
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017