Today’s day four in our month long National Craft Month Giveaway. Come visit our blog every day to enter to win a different prize of the day. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Chalkboard DIY Tote Bag
Today’s featured project is from Marvy Uchida. With chalkboard markers you can create your own Chalkboard DIY Tote Bag to carry with you everywhere you go. Use it to write down your shopping list, a cool quote, or things that you have to get done during the day.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Today’s prize is from Marvy Uchida. The Clever Lever Quick Borders Craft Punch® is a great tool for creating borders. Make decorative borders for scrapbooks, card and other various paper craft projects. The cassettes are interchangeable and are available in eight different patterns. It comes with a snap down ruler guide that holds the paper in place and side slots that are equally distanced to help align the punch and keep the pattern continuous.
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the FaveCrafts Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Marvy Uchida Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Have you used chalkboard paint in your craft projects?
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win more than $2,000 in crafty prizes! There’s something for everyone in this epic craft giveaway…trust us, you don’t want to miss this one! You can enter to win this awesome assortment of prizes once a day throughout the month of March.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the FaveCrafts Facebook and the Marvy Uchida Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, March 5th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.