Do you knit and crochet or just absolutely adore fiber? If this describes you, then October 14 is your day to tell the world. Celebrate I Love Yarn Day along with the Craft Yarn Council this October. Whether you knit it, crochet it, wear it, post it, tweet it, carry it, share it, give it, or bomb it, you will join fiber enthusiasts around the nation who love yarn just as much as you do! And by spreading the word about how amazing fiber can be, you might even inspire another knitter or crocheter or two!
Can’t decide how to show your yarn love? The Craft yarn Council has some great ideas on their website, ILoveYarn.org. Here are a few of them:
- Create an I Love Day Yarn badge
- Teach someone to knit or crochet
- Do something for charity
- Wear a knitted or crocheted item
- Give a gift of yarn
- Take your yarn to work day
- Host a yarn-a-bration party
- Knit, crochet and craft in public
How will you celebrate I Love Yarn Day? Tell us in the comments!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017