I know what you’re thinking. Cats? Wearing hats? How did they get that cat on the cover to even cooperate to wear that hat? Well, I don’t have an answer for you, but I think we can all agree that putting a hat on a cat makes one cute kitty.
Whether you’re a knitter or a crocheter, Cats in Hats: 30 Knit And Crochet Patterns for Your Kitty is a quirky little book with a variety of hat patterns to suit your needs. Sara Thomas came up with cute and funny hats to match your cat’s personality. Cats do have very unique personalities, as we all know.
Stay tuned! Tomorrow we are sharing a FREE PATTERN from this book!
Join our friends on this fun blog hop!
AUTHOR KICKOFF: 3/16 Scooter Knits
3/17 Yarning 4 A Smile
3/18 Wendy Knits
3/19 In Stitches
3/20 Polka Dot Cottage
3/22 Recycled Crafts
3/23 Lorelei’s Blog
3/25 Lori Greenberg
3/27 Gaea Handmade
3/28 Pretty Things Blog
Want to win a copy of this cute book right here on the blog? All you have to do is answer this question!
What have you knit or crocheted for your pets?
Congrats to Kris! “I’ve made several sweaters for my Min Pin. She loves to dress up!” We’re glad your cat loves to dress up and we hope she enjoys her new hats when you make them from this book!
OFFICIAL RULES FOR GIVEAWAY:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winners will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winners will be announced here on this blog post on March 30, 2015 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until, March 29, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.