June is here, and we couldn’t be more excited for summer! Where we’re located in Northbrook, IL, it is only 60 degrees today. Which is….a little anticlimactic, we admit. But we’re going to power through ’til the end of this week–when the weather will be in the mid-80’s!–by getting a head start on our 4th of July Crafts! It’s such a loud, wonderful holiday full of family time and celebrations that are literally explosive. To pass up on these 4th of July party ideas would be a huge mistake, especially when they are are so cute and inexpensive to make.
1. Old Glory Wall Hanging from Think Crafts!
2. Firecracker Ribbon Barettes from SewmCool
3. American Flag Bunting from The House That Lars Built
4. 4th of July Balloons from Design Improvised
5. DIY Yo-Yo Silverware Holder from The Merry Thought
6. Fourth of July Tea Towel from Hello Lucky
7. Bandana Quilt from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
8. DIY infinity Scarf from Hej Juni
9. 4th of July Paper Plates from Confetti Sunshine
10.Mini Flag Patriotic Wreath from It’s so Very Cheri
11. DIY Patriotic Collage Fans from Everyday is a Holiday
12. 4th of July Matchbook Covers from Almost Makes Perfect
13. Patriotic Wood Shim and Starfish Flag from Craftiments
14. Spray Painted Party Tub from Mad in Crafts
15. Patriotic Crocheted Mason Jar Covers from Petals for Picots
Looking for some kid-friendly 4th of July crafts? Check out, 15 Fun 4th of July Crafts Your Kids Will Love.