This month we’re celebrating 15 New DIY Crafts from some fantastic companies. Each day we will be featuring one of these projects along with a giveaway to help you craft your heart out.
Candy Striped Texting Gloves
These Candy Striped Texting Gloves may look like your average pair of winter gloves, but they truly are the most impressive crochet pattern of the 21st century. This particular crochet pattern includes a special filament (Boye SensaThread conductive filament) in the fingertips, which will allow you to use these gloves while using your favorite touch-sensitive device. Instructions are included that teach you how to crochet this filament right into the gloves, or stitch it on after you’ve crocheted them.
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is a variety of Simplicity products. Included in the prize is:
- The Bloom Loom from The Crochet Dude
- Wrights Especially Baby Applique – Bee
- EZ Quilting Sewing Kit
- Wrights Bias Tape (colors may vary)
- Simplicity Headband Décor
- Bondex Outdoor Restore Duck Patches (colors may vary)
- Naturally Chic Iron On Transfers
- I Taught Myself Knitting
- Home Decorating Book
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeCrochet Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Simplicity Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Do you like to crochet gloves or mittens?
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! Congratulations to Shelly S. who answered “I love to crochet, but have never made gloves or mittens. I would start with mittens and perhaps that would give me the confidence to make gloves!” Enjoy this prize and make some fun mittens!
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Don’t forget to enter The Giveaway to “DIY” For! Filled with more than $700.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is May 23, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeCrochet and the Simplicity Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, May 8th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017