I love buttons. If you’re like me, you have thousands of buttons that just sit in your craft area and you never know how to use them! I seriously have a whole shelf of mason jars full of buttons. Recently I decided that it was time to put them to use. Today I’ve rounded up 18 different DIY tutorials that incorporate buttons. A lot of the projects that I’m featuring today will use up a lot of your button stash. If you’re a daily coffee drinker, I would recommend checking out #16. The Fabric Coffee Sleeve is going to be your best friend and it shares a unique way to use buttons.
I believe my favorite DIY button craft is #11 which is the Giant Button Garland from Little Red Window! I love how easy the tutorial is and I think this would look awesome in my craft room.
- DIY Dog Picture Frame with Buttons from A Little Craft In Your Day
- DIY Gift Wrapping with Buttons from Bead & Cord
- Easy Flower Ruffle Flowers from The Crafting Chicks
- DIY Fabric Button Earrings from Brit.co
- Button Bracelet with Resin from Resin Obsession
- Lots of Buttons Spring Tree from One Artsy Momma
- DIY Button Stepping Stone from Mark Montano
- Easy and Fun Lady Bug Card from A Little Craft In Your Day
- Easter Button Art from Favecrafts
- Spring Inspired Mini Album from Hydrangea Hippo
- Giant Button Garland from Little Red Window
- DIY Button Bowl from Kumquat and JuneBug
- Recycled DIY Gift Holder from Kunin Group
- Shabby Valentine Heart Pillow from Pet Scribbles
- Button Heart Zip Pouch from Miki’s Work Table
- Fabric Coffee Sleeve from One Crafty Home
- Hello Rainbow Cloud Hanger from Laura Kelly
- Button Heart Ornament from FaveCrafts
Below is a recycled DIY Napkin Holder video that I created on the FaveCrafts Youtube Channel, which I used buttons on! I think the buttons werea great way to finish off the project.
I personally love the idea of using buttons to create trendy fashion projects. Whether it being button earrings or a cool resin button bracelet, incorporating buttons into your wardrobe is so much fun!
Tell us: What’s your favorite way to craft with buttons?