We wrote a special poem just for you. Are you ready?
Was it a little too much? Well, I just can’t help it! Here at AllFreeHolidayCrafts, we obviously love winter and the holidays associated with it, but given the long and treacherous Chicago winter we’ve been having, let’s just say that I’m a little excited to begin crafting for spring (understatement of the year). Instead of looking out my window to find grey from sky to ground, I have a hankering for a pop of color and the smell of freshly cut flowers. Don’t you? With spring just a month away (thank heavens), it’s time to get crafting. And let me say, what could possibly scream spring more than flower crafts?
While it still might be too cold (and covered in snow) for me to have some freshly cut flowers, at least I can create some of my own! Not to toot my own horn, but I think these might even make Mother Nature envious. It’s hard to believe that they’re made from paper or fabric. Not only do they look beautiful, but they’re also guaranteed to stay fresh all year round. So what are we waiting for, let’s get crafting!
Learn how to make fabric flowers with these beautiful tutorials! These are great ways to do a little spring cleaning to your scrap pile, too.
- DIY Fabric Flower Arrangement
- Felt So Good Daisies
- No Sew Lucky Scraps Flower
- Blooming Fabric Daffodils
- Fabric Rosette Hair Accessories
- French Twist Fabric Flowers
- Lace Flower Clippies
- Summer Dahlia Flower Wreath
Learn how to make paper flowers that will leave everyone thinking you splurged on a bouquet at the super market with these fabulous tutorials! Choose nice bright colors to brighten up your home.
- Alice in Wonderland Paper Flowers
- Petite Paper Posies
- Tissue Paper Flower Topiary
- Happy Hydrangeas
- Butcher Paper Spring Wreath
- Flower Branch Centerpiece
- Spring Flowers in a Tin Can
- Pretty Coffee Filter Roses
- Home on the Range: 19 Country Western-Inspired Crafts and Recipes - May 24, 2016
- Recycled Crafts: 26 Button Crafts to Use Up Your Stash - May 16, 2016
- 23 Rustically Romantic Ideas - January 25, 2016