A few days back, Rachel from AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com, shared a little bit about our Blissdom experience. To recap, Blissdom is an amazing blogging conference held in Nashville. Rachel and I went to represent all of our crafty sites (including AllFreeSewing.com, of which I am the editor). Along the way we met extremely talented and inspiring ladies. To catch up on some of the things we learned and to explore some of the blogs we discovered, check out Rachel’s post.
Now I mentioned that there was no shortage of talented women at Blissdom but, what would a fun conference be without a few men thrown into the mix? The hosts of Blissdom brought in Joe Jonas (of the Jonas Brothers) Rascal Flatts and Chris Mann!
Just for fun, here are a few snapshots:
Along with live entertainment, we picked up some serious swag from Blissdom and we want to share with you! If you entered our swag bag giveaway from a few days ago and weren’t the lucky winner – give it another chance! We’ve got another swag bag to giveaway!
How to Enter the Giveaway:
All you need to do is leave a comment on this post telling us about your favorite crafting memory. Share with us a crafting story you look back on fondly. Maybe it’s one of your first crafting experiences or maybe it’s a recent memory of crafting with your family. Whatever you feel like sharing, leave in the comment section below.
1. Contest ends on Monday, March 5, 2012 at 11:59 p.m.
2. Open to anyone 18+ in US and Canada only.
3. Only one entry per person please.
4. Winner will be announced right here on the blog on Tuesday, March 6, 2012.
- 15 Quick Sewing Projects Under 15 Minutes - July 20, 2014
- What You (Almost) Forgot to Bring: Sewing Purses, Organizers, and More for Travel - July 14, 2014
- Kids and Camping Hacks: 17 Camping Crafts for Kids - July 8, 2014