Today’s day three in our month long National Craft Month Giveaway. Come visit our blog every day to enter to win a different prize of the day. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Bit of Bling DIY Bracelet
Today’s featured project is from Leisure Arts. Combining leather cord and rhinestone frosted beads, this Bit of Bling DIY Bracelet will add just the right amount of sparkle to any outfit. Weaving the beads and cord together, this DIY bracelet is all in the little details.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Today’s prize is a book bundle from Leisure Arts including: Easy DIY Jewelry, Book 1, Easy DIY Jewelry, Book 2, Elegant Wire & Bead Crochet Jewelry, Learn to Make Jewelry, Learn to Create with Hemp Cords & Beads, Crocheted Wire & Bead Jewelry, Quick & Easy Peasy Jewelry, Macrame Jewelry, Knots & Beads, Plastic Lacing and Pony Beads, Pocket Guide: Natural Jewelry, Pocket Guide: Wire-Wrapped Jewelry.
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeJewelryMaking Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Leisure Arts Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What type of jewelry do you like to wear?
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win more than $2,000 in crafty prizes! There’s something for everyone in this epic craft giveaway…trust us, you don’t want to miss this one! You can enter to win this awesome assortment of prizes once a day throughout the month of March.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeJewelryMaking Facebook and the Leisure Arts Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, March 5th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.