This month we’re celebrating our bloggers and their creativity. In January 2014 at CHA, bloggers gathered at our CHA Networking Event to meet companies and to work more with us here FaveCrafts. After getting a bunch of crafty swag from the event, they set out to make projects out of the materials they were given. We’re featuring these projects all month with giveaways so you can make your own versions of their wonderful crafts.
Basic Buttoned Boot Cuffs
Boot cuffs are the perfect little addition to any outfit. The Basic Buttoned Boot Cuffs will add a classic touch to your outfit, giving you an effortless, chic look. Perfect for beginners, this knook pattern is a breeze. All you need to know how to do is purl and knit to create these cute, rustic boot cuffs. The cuffs are knooked flat and then fastened with simple buttons, so you can easily adjust the cuffs to perfectly fit your legs.
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is a variety of Leisure Arts products + yarn. Included in the prize is:
- Red Heart With Love Yarn – Candy Pink
- The Knook Beginner’s Set
- Simple Scarves Made with The Knook book
- Celebrity Slouchy Beanies for the Family, Book 2
- Tote Bag
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeKnitting Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Leisure Arts Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What types of patterns would you like to knook?
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! Congratulations to Alice T. who answered “Problem is where to start! I have 5 Granddaughters (3years old to 15 years) to help me figure out where to start. Whatever I do is done with love from the heart.” Enjoy this prize and knook something special for your granddaughters !
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Enter to win our Super Spectacular Grand Prize Giveaway! Filled with more than $500.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is April 25, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeKnitting and the Leisure Arts Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, April 17th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.