Erin go bragh (Ireland forever for those of you who don’t speak Gaelic)! It’s almost St. Patrick’s Day and you know what that means. Rainbows, leprechauns, shamrocks, and lots and lots of green!
Since we are all Irish on St. Patrick’s Day, we thought you might be looking for some great ideas for fun projects to celebrate. So, we’ve rounded up some of our favorites here.
- Show your Irish spirit and protect yourself from those St. Patrick’s Day pinches with a DIY Shamrock Shirt from A Little Craft in Your Day
- Get the luck of the Irish with this four leaf clover charm you can add to a bracelet, brooch, or keychain from FaveCrafts
- You could add this shamrock bow from Dollar Store Crafts to a wreath or basket or make a smaller version to wear in your hair.
- Display your love for all things Irish with Shrinky Dink necklaces and pins of Irish maps and sayings from Merriment Design
- Display this crocheted pot of gold from FaveCrafts on its own or add it as an accent on a crocheted beanie
- Decorate your home for the holiday with these paper shamrocks from Hoosier Homemade
- Make a fun table centerpiece with a tissue paper four leaf clover bouquet in a painted shamrock mason jar from Creative Cynchronicity
- Package your St. Paddy’s Day chocolate gold coins in sparkly treat bags from FaveCrafts
- String art has made quite a revival in the past few years and this shamrock version from Darice is absolutely adorable
- Display your lucky four leaf clover in this pretty pendant from Rook No. 17
- Wood shims become mini pallets and in turn, they become charming St. Patrick’s Day wooden pallet wall art from View From the Fridge
- Use simple thumbtacks to make a lovely shamrock canvas with this tutorial from Roubinek
- Make mason jar luminaries for the holiday with this project from Mom 4 Real
- Start your spring planting in these gold shamrock painted flower pots from Handmade in the Heartland
So, what will you make to show your Irish spirit this St. Patrick’s Day? Let us know in the comments below.