While I certainly would never claim to be a country girl, I have to admit that I’ve always been captivated by all things Western. The cowboys, old black and white Westerns, the beauty of the American Southwest, all of it. So while you may be a city slicker like me, you can still channel a fun Country Western vibe with this list of summer crafts and recipes, all geared toward letting your inner cowgirl out into the open.
I’ve complied the best Southwestern recipes that are perfect for a summer cookout, from adorable dessert recipes to easy-to-make alcoholic drinks. If you’re new to playing bartender, then you should definitely check out this super handy how-to guide for making cocktails and other drinks. If you’re less of a mess cook and have more of a crafty side, then you’re totally covered. I’ve included denim crafts, yard and garden projects, and other awesome DIY home decor ideas that will let you totally trick out your homestead.
Be sure to comment below and let me know your favorite cowboy-inspired crafts and recipes. Saddle up and get ready, because I know you’ll love these easy craft ideas and yummy recipes.
Home on the Range: 19 Country Western-Inspired Crafts and Recipes
Cowboy Crafts: Rustic-Inspired DIY Projects
- Vintage Tins and Cactus Succulents
- Cowboy Boot DIY Planters – Brand New!
- Whimsical Western Wall Hanging
- Father’s Day DIY Bolo Tie – Dad Will Love It!
- Cowboy Love No-Sew Pillow
- Rustic Denim Napkins
- Tribal Painted Pumpkins – Perfect for Fall!
- Painted Navajo Plate
- Salsa Can Recycled Planters
Saloon-Worthy Drinks and Southwest Recipes
- Desert Desserts Cactus Cupcakes – So Adorable!
- San Antonio Margarita Recipe
- Five-Minute Navajo Tacos – Super Fast!
- Avocado Pico de Gallo Recipe
- Southern Cornbread Recipe – Just Like Grandma’s!
- Texas Peach Sangria Recipe
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos
- Easy Cowboy Bean Recipe – One of My Fave’s!
- Aunt Bee’s 5-Ingredient Cowboy Chili
- Strong and Sweet Tea
What are your favorite Country Western crafts and recipes? Leave a comment below!