Today’s day 15 in our month long National Craft Month Giveaway. Come visit our blog every day to enter to win a different prize of the day. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Antiqued Rustic Wedding Centerpieces
Today’s featured project is from AllFreeDIYWeddings. Whether you place these Antiqued Rustic Wedding Centerpieces in the middle of every table or in your home this spring, the look is sure to wow. Individually these items are nice, but together they create a dynamite craft.
Be sure to check out other spring crafts in the 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants free eBook. Celebrate National Craft Month
with us by crafting the great projects in this
free downloadable eBook written just
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Today’s prize is a bundle of products to help you craft your very own Antiqued Rustic Wedding Centerpieces. Included in this prize: variety of silk flower stems, clear votive vase, large vase, gold spray paint, and a lantern you can decorate or keep as is.
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeDIYWeddings Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
How do you like to craft with silk flowers?
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win more than $2,000 in crafty prizes! There’s something for everyone in this epic craft giveaway…trust us, you don’t want to miss this one! You can enter to win this awesome assortment of prizes once a day throughout the month of March.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeDIYWeddings Facebook to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, March 21st, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.