If you were a regular FaveCrafts reader last year, you may remember our Valentine’s Day card swap. It was a huge success, and everyone had such a great time making cards and swapping them with other FaveCrafts readers. So we decided to make it an annual event! Here are the cards I made last year:
If you’ve never heard of swapping before, here’s what it’s all about: Everyone who participates is assigned a partner to send to, and someone is assigned to send to you. Then every swap participant makes/buys/procures the item to be swapped. For our swap, it’s homemade Valentine’s cards. Once you receive your swap partner’s address, you send them a homemade card, and you’ll get one from someone else in return.
I’m excited to “meet” a few readers by sending and receiving cards from you! It’s so much fun to receive homemade Valentines in the mail, and I can’t wait to get more this year.
Want to start swapping? Here’s how:
- Register for an account on swap-bot.com. It’s free!
- Once your account is set up, go to our swap page here. It’s called “FaveCrafts Valentine’s Card Swap 2.”
- Click “Join Swap.” The last day to join is February 1, 2012.
- You will be randomly assigned a partner to make a card for. Make sure that it’s homemade in some way!
- You will be notified via email when your partner has been assigned to you. Once you receive your partner’s name and address, send your card to them. Please have your card in the mail by February 11, 2012. Please don’t disappoint your partner by neglecting to send a card to them, or sending it late.
- Then wait patiently by the mailbox for your Valentine to arrive!
Any questions? Contact us for more info! Now who’s excited to start swapping?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017