Have you been glued to your television for the Olympics? Do you love rooting for your favorite countries? Well we’re bringing all that excitement to your favorite activity: crafting! That’s right, we’re having our own craft showdown for the best crafts. It’s not country versus country in our Craftlympics, it’s coming down to craft versus craft and there can only be one winner.
Don’t miss out on all the action of the Olympics by sitting back and cheering on your favorite sports, get active and vote for your favorite crafts.
Here’s how to participate:
- Each day, August 5th through August 11th, we will pit two crafts against each other.
- Click on your favorite craft project of the two and leave a comment on the website.
- Your comment will count as a vote and an entry to our daily giveaway!
- The craft with the most votes will move on to the next round.
Easy right? It doesn’t matter if you’re a sewer, knitter, crocheter, embroiderer, paper crafter, or omnicrafter, you want to see your favorites win don’t you? So be sure to join us starting tomorrow for the Craftlympics!
We did mention giveaways didn’t we? Why, yes I think so. How could we possibly hold a fun blog event like this without offering our favorite readers prizes? We will be giving a special prize away every day based on the winning craft. All you have to do to enter is vote by commenting on your favorite craft in the head to head showdowns. Remember to check back everyday for your chance to win something!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person per day.
- Contest closes Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Leave a comment on one project in our daily challenge to enter.
- Winners will be posted on FaveCraftsBlog.com and notified by email.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019
- 8 Craft Trends for 2019 - January 24, 2019