Today is America Recycles Day! And what better way to celebrate than by crafting with recyclable items?
Today we are celebrating your creativity and helping keep America clean. So even if you hubby thinks your crazy for keeping a bag of toilet paper rolls, just know that we here at FaveCrafts applaud you and encourage you to keep crafting with recycled materials.
Each hour on Facebook we are featuring a recycled project today. So yes, that means 24 posts today! You can join us on Facebook RIGHT NOW to see all of the fun!
Another way to keep things out of landfills is to repair instead of toss. Our favorite way? Krazy Glue! I’m serious when I say this stuff is truly the best when it comes to crafting and fixing up your house.
Check out these awesome projects that use Krazy Glue!
Now you will get a chance to win some Krazy Glue for yourself! There are two types in this prize and 3 winners will get one of each!
Krazy Glue® 20g Craft Gel – Krazy Glue Craft Formula Gel is perfect for filling gaps on porous surfaces like ceramic and pottery. The no-run Gel Formula allows for gluing vertical surfaces without a drippy mess and also allows for gluing two mismatched surfaces. Delayed skin bond with Skin Guard gives you extra working time.
Maximum Bond Krazy Glue® 20g Gel – Maximum Bond Formula provides an extra strength and durable shock-resistant bond. Our no-run Gel Formula allows for gluing vertical surfaces without a drippy mess and also allows for gluing two mismatched surfaces. It works best on porous materials like ceramic or pottery. The extended tip makes it easy to get into tight spaces.
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
How would you use Krazy Glue to celebrate America Recycles Day?
Thank you to all who participated in out giveaway and, more importantly, America Recycles Day! The winners are…
Patricia M – I am always fixing and rehabing items! I could use this in so many ways!
Jennifer – I have 4 toddlers in the house so there is always a few things on my “going to fix” shelf. This would go a long way in helping me!
Kyle – I have started using it for several jewelry projects. Love It!!
OFFICIAL RULES FOR CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, November 18th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019