Now that the sun is renewing our energy, many of us are engaged in the those spring cleaning projects to make our spaces a little neater and easier to navigate for the rest of the year. I actually really enjoy getting organized, but perhaps more the end result than the actual process of organizing. I just love having things tucked away. These craft projects are a great way to help you get organized in your craft space, home office, kitchen and more.
Memo/Inspiration Boards- These are so handy to jot down items for the next supermarket run in the kitchen, hang up recipes or lay out inspiring magazine pages.
- Seed Storage Box– Just in time for spring planting!
- Keepsake Storage Box– Also a great place to store crafting supplies
- Striped Storage Box– Doubles as a stool!
- Seashore Sorter– A desk accessory to keep you organized and remind you of the beach
- Custom Notebooks– Sew up some fun embellishments on plain notebooks to spruce up your space.