Hi everyone! We’re continuing our Earth Week celebrations with some cool paint technique vidoes from one of our favorite earth-friendly craft companies!
Eco Green Crafts has a great selection of earth friendly paints and inks, great for the paper crafter! So, they created a series of videos using their different paints, inks, and adhesives to show you how to create some really cool paint effects in your projects! They’re all so easy I can’t believe I’ve never tried any of them before. All the paint technique videos are very short so give them a watch through! I know you’ll leave this page with some great ideas! You can use any paints or inks for these techniques, but Eco Green Crafts has been kind enough to give our readers a special discount code! If you enter EarthDay2012 at checkout you’ll get 20% off of your order! What a deal huh?
Crackle Paint Technique
The Plastic Wrap Technique
Paint Drizzle Technique
Paint Mottle Technique
Ink Mottle Technique
Crushed Satin Technique
So there you have it! Eight fun painting techniques to try on your next project! And if you want to use Eco Green Crafts paints to try the techniques with, enter our giveaway below!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes April 25, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winners will be posted on this blog and notified by email
Where do you find earth-friendly craft products?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019