Explore a new collection of 4th of July crafts created by some of our favorite craft bloggers. You will find 21 different July 4th craft ideas from 21 different bloggers, including easy craft projects using recycled materials from around the house. Find crochet, knitting and simple sewing crafts, fourth of july centerpieces and much more in this patriotic eBook.
Bloggers in the eBook:
- 4th of July Wooden Stick Flags by Terri O. of Super Simple Crafts
- Felt Star Napkin Rings by Kathy Beymer of Merriment Design
- Firecracker Centerpiece by Heather of Small Fry & Co.
- Fourth of July Chalkboard Labels by Lindsay of Living with Lindsay
- Grand Old Flag by Becca Rowberry of Naptime Journal
- Independence Day Crochet Kitty by Armina Parnagian of Armina’s Animals
- July 4th Candleholders by Heidi Borchers of Eco-Heidi
- July 4th Clay Pot Bell by Vicki O’Dell of Creative Goddess
- July 4th Party Poppers by Little Birdie Secrets
- July 4th Utensil Bundles by Molly Kozera of Bit O’Shine
- Paper Star Fourth of July Centerpieces by Rachel Theall of Happay Scraps
- Patriotic Crochet Bow Tie by Emi Harrington of Hectanooga
- Proud to be American Wall Art by Terri Sproul of Terri Sproul Blog
- Star Spangled Banner by Chasity Gordon of Belle and Burger
- 4th of July Road Strip Quilt Design by Benita Skinner of Victoriana Quilt Designs
- American Clay Hearts by Marie Segal of Art from my Heart
- American Flag Loom Knit Hat: Version 2 by Michael Sellick of The Crochet Crowd
- Patriotic Cloth Napkins by June Scroggin of Junie Moon
- Patriotic Star Pinwheel by Sheila of Cheeky Magpie
- Picnic Helpers Tutorial by Rachel Griffith of P.S. I Quilt
- Independence Day Scrapbook Layout by Einat Kessler of Scrappin’ It
Thank you to all who contributed to this eBook!